Thursday, October 26, 2017

Another cooperation - Gamiss wishlist

Hi loves! 
I know I wrote my last post not so long ago but so much is happening right now! After I got my first cooperation I now can tell you that I have another one on the line. This time I'm cooperating with gamiss ❤ This online store provides so many amazing clothes for great prices...especially for halloween that's coming so fast πŸ‘». 
This store gives you the opportunity to buy sweaters, jackets, accesories for women and for men. It also has a plus size clothes selection which is amazing. I was immediately attracted by their hoodies seeing that I have been looking for one myself. I just love to have a nice hoodie or sweater, with a nice print that I can wear during autumn/ winter time. I also wanted to buy myself a nice warm scarf for winter. 
So here is my wishlist (please click on the links and pics):



What do you think? Do you like Gamiss? Let me know in the comments and click on the links and pics for me 😘😘😘

Till next time! xoxo

4 comments:

Copyright © 2016 Lexis Littleworld , Blogger