Wednesday, February 28, 2018

SophX palette - new haul & makeup

Hi loves! 
I know I haven't been here for a while...I feel soo bad about it but every time I wanted to write a post something different happened and I couldn't do it...thankfully everything is good now and I'm coming to you with this makeup slash haul post...I hope you will like it. 

Recently I decided to buy the latest SophX paleete from Makeup Revolution. 



Sooo the shades in this one are simply stunning! You can easily create daytime and nighttime looks. I must admit, I have a soft spot for Makeup Revolution palettes ❤ palettes from this brand were the first ones I bought. But to be honest this one is even better than I thought. The pigmentation is great and the shades blend so well. Thre is also not much fallout. I only have an issue with one shade - petrol. I just don't like it... I also think that it's much better to apply all the shimmery shades with your finger.
There are 24 shades and here are the swatches:


Top row (from left to right): penguin, pancakes, fairy lights , pink champagne, iced coffee, cuppa tea, grow old, sparks fly, smokey bronze, mixed berries, tiramisu and peaches.

Second row: cloudberry, pumpkin, pine tree, petrol, pug, danger, strawberry sweets, festive flame, copper coin, mug cake, rosewood and nightmare.

Let's get to the makeup part of this post ❤ I prepared 2 makeup looks this time. On all the pics we have my lovely cousins who were nice enough to be my models 😁

 Makeup #1

This first makeup is a combination of pink shades from this palette. I did this look for my cousin and I really think it looks stunning on her. 💖💖💖


Makeup #2

The second look is more natural. It's a combination of gold and brown colours. Simple and gorgeous 😋


And what do you think about this palette and the makeup I created? Let me know 😙

Till next time! Xoxo

27 comments:

  1. Love your blog, follow back I'm new😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, very beautiful 😍😍

    https://ecarlfashion.blogspot.ba/?m=1 follow me back 😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had my eyes on that palette for a while now. The colours are beautiful and you did a great job with it.
    I loved the blog and just started following.

    O Meu Dolce Far Niente
    |Facebook|

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post!Eyeshadows looks great on ya :)


    https://sweet16blackpoetry.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello I’m new here but I loved your blog! Do you want to support each other by following? I’m following you now :) have a great day xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post
    I following you,please follow me to
    https://makeyourfashionchoice.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful post, dear! I like your blog. :)
    Following you! Follow back?

    https://minnieart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice shades!I can give this as a gift.Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it! It does not seem too pigmented, which I think is just right for me. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful shades makes a woman more beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the gold and brown combination of shades.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow you are good at combining shades..Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You should do a video or a tutorial on how you do this combining of shades. Thanks by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic post, very nice :)

    Follow for follow?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! The colours are amazing!
    Btw, I´ve just discovered your blog and I love it.
    Hugs from sophisticatedmeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. harikalar . paylaşım için teşekkür ederim

    Bizim blog beklerim

    ReplyDelete
  17. https://www.cihan7.com Büyük Blog Takip Etkinliğinden geliyorum. TAKİP EDEN HERKESE DÖNÜŞ YAPIP SİTEMDE LİNK VERECEĞİM.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wir mag ihre Blog, und möchten mit Ihnen Kooperation machen, mehr können Sie schöne abendkleider lang suchen.

    ReplyDelete
  19. hello dear sir/madam
    I read your blog forSOPHX PALETTE - NEW HAUL & MAKEUP a long time. That's why you are requested to add this post to our blog in your portal.
    Verify in our blog this blog.professionalmovers.in . We keep sharing your blog with us from time to time.
    thank you

    This is My Blog:- Packers And Movers Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello Everyone Here,
    My Name is Dylan Brandon, I'm from the UK and I was once a Breast Cancer patient.
    Until the day my doctor recommended Dr Itua Herbal Remedy to me on how he uses Herbal medicines to cure all kinds of disease, I was very inst rested on his herbal remedy because I was very sick at that moment and I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer. I took the risk to take his treatment.
    I contacted him on Email and explained my situation to him, he kindly told me how it works and also how I can purchase his herbal product through his website www.drituaherbalcenter.com/shop. A week later the herbal medicines were shipped to me through courier service, I drank his herbal medicines for four weeks and I was healed, cured from Breast Cancer.
    It was so marvelous that even my friends with Breast/Prostate Cancer also contacted Dr Itua for herbal products and they are all cured as well with Dr Itua Herbal Medicines, I do not know how many Sick people are here today or who have not yet read this. I pray god should let you see this to know there is wellness for you. He guaranties me that he can cure the listed diseases like Bladder cancer,Brain cancer,Hiv,Herpes,
    Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer, lymphoma
    Intestinal cancer,Breast Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Brain Tumor,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Tach Diseases,Leukemia,Liver cancer,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Adrenal cancer.Bile duct cancer,Bone cancer ,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Dr Itua Herbal Center Contact,Email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2016 Lexis Littleworld , Blogger