Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Eveline SENSITIVE 8 in 1 Nail Treatment

Hi loves!
I wanted to show you a new version of my favourite nail conditioner that I've been using for a while now. It's the Sensitive 8 in 1 Total Action Nail Contitioner from Eveline Cosmetics. 
Let's get to the beginning....
I started using the original version probably 2 years ago...and I loved it instantly! This stuff is really amazing. My nails were never that bad, but a lot of stress for example during a session always made my nails get worse, they broke easily and were very weak. After using this conditioner it all improved, my nails have grown and look great. They are a lot stronger too ๐Ÿ‘
This conditioner is supposed to regenerate your nails, harden them and help with their growth. It also should protect nails from cracking, breaking and splitting. And in my opinion...it does just that!
But....there's always a but right?... It was great but it also contained a substance called formaldehyde that is not to good for you...I also personally know 2 girls who had a problem with it. They said that their nails started stinging after using it (I heard that you can get an allergic reaction to it) - fortunately I don't have that problem ๐Ÿ˜€ That's why I was very happy to see that they launched this new version of it. This "sensitive" version lacks this weird substance and is better for your nails. The formula is still amazing. The only difference I see is that it's not leaving a milky colour on your nails like the first version. It's more toneless and looks like a colourless nail polish.
I always use it as a base before putting my nail polish. It makes my nail polish stay longer on my nails, and it prevents it from tinging them.

I can without doubt recommend this one to you. I think that it's an amazing cobditioner and it's super affordable too! 

And what about you, do you know this product? Have you tried it? What are your thoughts?

Maybe you have another nail conditioner that is also amazing...let me know ๐Ÿ˜˜

Till next time! xoxo

50 comments:

  1. Great product!
    Have a nice day, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used this products so I'm happy to see post about it.
    I glad to read your expirience! It is so useful products, I recommend it! Great review, so lovely post and nice photos.

    Follow you.
    Visit me, and follow back. Hope see you soon. Maleficent

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a very useful product :) Glad you liked it :*

      Delete
  3. Great products! :)



    Check out my blog Starshine Beauty

    https://starshinebeauty.blogspot.hr/

    Follow for follow? Let me know on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visit my blog, nice post and pics!

    http://inecommercialeout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recently bought this sensitive package and it is amazing. Have been using Evline dor more than a year and my nails became very strong and healthy xo

    https://theninebyivana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that you enjoy it too! I really love this one, my nails have never been this strong :)

      Delete
  6. Great and interesting post, dear! I really want to try it. Xx

    My last post here: http://fallingforvogue.blogspot.com.es/2017/09/hello-september.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You won't be dissapointed after trying it :*

      Delete
  7. I have always wanted to try such product and always never got the change, so maybe I will try it this time.
    http://easys-tyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I used it. It's great but you have to apply it every day for a long time! :)

    Kathy's delight

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks a lot :D

    sounds super useful my friend :D nice review

    NEW OUTFIT POST | NOT a DรฉJร  Vu // I Already, I Never.
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mam tฤ… odลผywkฤ™, ale jeszcze jej nie uลผywaล‚am bo moja poprzednia siฤ™ nie skoล„czyล‚a :D
    pozdrawiam cieplutko myszko :*
    ayuna-chan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Poprzedniฤ… rรณwnieลผ lubiฤ™ ;)
      Pozdrawiam :*

      Delete
  11. Thanks for sharing this!
    I would like to try this nail conditioner.
    New post on my blog: https://sweetlife000.blogspot.rs/2017/09/avon-nutra-efects.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy You like it :)
      You really should try it :*

      Delete
  12. Oh, I've tested it, so amazing! ♥

    http://daria-mikolajewska.blogspot.com/2017/09/ghost-town.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lubiฤ™ odลผywki z Eveline.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I need this product thanks for sharing ๐Ÿ˜Š
    www.deriasworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I need this product thanks for sharing ๐Ÿ˜Š
    www.deriasworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. wiele zล‚ych rzeczy sล‚yszaล‚am na temat odลผywek z eveline, nie sฤ… dla mnie ;/



    Jesteล› chฤ™tna na obs=obs? Daj znaฤ‡ -> deathbeds19.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja rรณwnieลผ...ale i tak postanowiล‚am je wyprรณbowaฤ‡ :) Szczegรณlnie tฤ… nowszฤ… wersjฤ™ "sensitive" :)

      Delete
  17. My nails needs this! Great post!
    I following you dear and hope you'll following back my blog ;)
    xoxo
    Aww. I love that! <3 It's so beautyful. I'll make the same things at my home. ;)
    xoxo
    NATALIEFASHION97

    ReplyDelete
  18. I use this product too.
    But I was always sure that it's so good exactly because of formaldehyde. I read a lot about this component, and yes, this is carcinogenic in a highly concentrated dosage, and this product not for all. But just because on Eveline 8in1 and formaldehyde in low dosage I can grow long nails. Now I don't use in very often, I prefer Aqua Base and short nails, hehe. But this new formula is interesting to me, so I think, I'll try it) Thank you for your post)

    MadMoon’s Blog || Instagram || Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's exactly like you wrote...but this new version lacks formaldehyde and it's still amazing!

      Delete
  19. Seems a great product!
    Have a nice day,
    xoxo
    https://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Looks great! hope to try this soon.
    www.yourstrulycee.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love Eveline nail care products!
    I`m following your blog with a great pleasure in Google+ and GFC
    Follow me back? Sunny Eri: beauty experience

    ReplyDelete
  22. Interesting! My nails have been breaking more easily lately..

    www.jeannieinabottleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have similar, is great!

    https://martini2000.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. I really like this review! Amazing product
    Have a nice day!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2016 Lexis Littleworld , Blogger