Tuesday, October 17, 2017

New haul + review 😘

Hi loves!
Today I have a new haul post for you :) I bought some new things a while ago. I've tried them out already and decided to show them to you and tell you something about them 😘
Here they are: 
 

1. First thing on the left is a makeup primer from Catrice. I saw so many bad reviews about this one but still decided to try it out. I must say that I like it. It's not the worst primer ever. I have combo to oily skin and during the day my T-zone gets super oily and I haven't found a primer that would help me with it yet. It's hard to find a primer that would stop you from sweating and getting shiny, and with oily skin it's even more difficult. I think people generally expect too much from primers, also from this one but I think that it's not that bad. It moisturizes and keeps my makeup on for longer. I give it 4/5 points.

2. The second product is an under eye cream from my favourite brand Ziaja. I have so many products from this brand. The best part about them is that they work great and are really cheap! This cream is supposed to moisturize your skin and lighten up your under eyes area. After using it for a while I see that it really moisturizes my skin amazingly. For the under eyes dark circles...They didn't disappear but I feel that they may be lighter. Deffinatelly 4.5/5 from me.


3. Next we have a cream eyeshadow from Maybelline - Colour Tattoo cream eyeshadow (round product near the Ziaja box). Firs let me start with the fact that I bought it online...and I thought that this colour would be more purple than it is. This one has more of a grey undertone. After using it for a while I came to the conclusion that I prefer to use it as a "base" for my purple eyeshadows. It was an amazing choice. Used alone it looks ok and lasts for a while but used with other eyeshadows it looks so much better 3.5-4/5 from me.

4. Two pencils on the pile are from Miyo makeup. I usually don't use anything for my brows but still wanted to try these. I use the grey one just to fill in my brows a little bit and I really like how it looks. This one fills my brows great and makes them look natural. 4.5/5 
PS: I bought these 2 and thanks to that I got a key chain with a lipstick in the lip-shaped box kinda thing πŸ’‹ soooo cute!


5. The product at the bottom is a matte lipstick in crayon from Golden Rose. I LOVE these lipsticks. They are matte but really creamy and my lips never feel dry with them. There are so many colours to choose from and this product definatelly gets 5/5 points!

6. The last thing is a foundation from Rimmel. I have combination to oily skin and it's hard for me to buy a good foundation that will keep my face matte. It's a very thick moussey foundation which is medium to full coverage. It glides on very smooth. The only problem I have with it is that it got shiny really fast on my nose area (nothing that a good pressed powder can't handle), and after more hours it got a little bit cakey. All in all it's a good foundation I really like it so basically 4/5 points.


And what about you? Have you tried any of these? And maybe you have a good matte foundation that you could recommend? Let me know!

Till next time! xoxo

10 comments:

  1. Ciekawe jak się sprawdzać będzie ta baza :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Stat Matte foundation, it's perfect when you want great coverage.

    FashionnPasion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so interesting haul, dear!Really lovely items,I love them! I didn't try any of them but they look so useful, love'd to have it.

    New post is on my blog! Visit me, Maleficent

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Rimmel foundation. It's a good quality product!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Post Darling<3
    We wish you a lovely dayy.
    Kiss
    http://www.swisstwins.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love reading about haul post. Your blog is a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great review! I'm excited for your next one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love grey brow pencils too. They make it look natural.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2016 Lexis Littleworld , Blogger