Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Makeup time! #2

Hi loves! 
I haven't been here for a while 😢 That's all because of my studies...the academic year just started and I had to move back to Kraków (that's the city where I'm studying). Because of all this I didn't have a lot time ...thankfully I finally had some and I decided to give you another post of my makeup 💕 Hope you'll enjo it!

1) First we have a brown smokey with a little bit of blue to brighten things out I thought that this blue colour in the inner part of eye would make it brighter but also more interessting 😃
For this look I've used different shades from my Makeup Revolution palettes and my Ardell lashes:





2) The second look is more colourful...I combined orange and purple colours to make this makeup more playful 😋 Here, just as in the previous makeup I've used different shades from my palettes:





3) And last a makeup that reminds me of autumn most... A simple orange look made with my I heart makeup palette from Makeup Revolution:





 Which one do you like most? Let me know 💗

Till nexxt time! xoxo


22 comments:

  1. Wow, I really like this makeup, dar. My favorite is the last one, it gives me spring vibes. Have a great day. xx

    My last post here: http://fallingforvogue.blogspot.com.es/2017/10/off-shoulder-white-blouse.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great makeup. The eyes are looking so bright.
    I really love this make up.
    https://fashionista2020.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post dear! :)
    Kisses...
    Soslu Badem by Dilek ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I really love the orange one!

    http://cheremimi.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful eyes! You are so talented! ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ

    Blog de la Licorne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank yoy! It means a lot that you think so :*

      Delete
  6. First make-up is the best!!!

    My blog CAKEMONIKA :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweetie! Really like the colors :)
    Would you like if we follow each other?
    Let me Know <3

    www.trendsandfashionblog.pt

    ReplyDelete
  8. So interesting post! My favorite look is the last one. It's perfect for fall :)

    https://darijadujovic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. To be honest I like all of them but 3. the most.
    Very nice, dear.

    I am following you,
    I hope taht you'll visit my blog,
    it would mean me a lot;
    xoxomiss-flower.blogspot.rs

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the third look with the heavy lashes!

    -Kati
    Almost Stylish

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2016 Lexis Littleworld , Blogger