Sunday, November 12, 2017

Catrice HD Liquid Coverage foundation

Hi loves!
Sooo it's been a very hectic time lately...I was thinking about my next post and I thought that I will share with you my favourite concealer and foundation. I'm talking here about the Catrice HD Liquid Coverage foundation and a concealer from the same brand in the nr 010 - Porcelain 😊
I first came across this foundation by accident... my friend bought it about 8 months ago, but it turned out to be to dark for her skin tone (she bought the shade 010 - light beige- that is the lightest shade out of the 4-shade range →and this fact is a big drawback...this foundation range only contains 4 shades all together). So she gave it to me, because my skin is a bit darker and it fit me perfectly 😍


I have combination to oily skin and for me it's hard to find a good foundation that would last the whole day.
With this one you get 30 ml of product in a nice looking glass bottle. It has a dropper that makes it easier to get the foundation and it also controls the amount of product you use. It has a subtle kind of a baby cream scent to it but it's really light so it shouldn't bother anyone. This foundation is said to:
  1. last up to 24 hours
  2. it's supposed to be a mattifying foundation
  3. it should act as a "second skin"


This foundation is very liquid as it is water-based, but it's very well pigmented. It honestly feels light on the skin. It has a nice coverage. It's not a full coverage foundation, more medium one, but it is easy to build it up to a fuller coverage. I heard that it oxidizes but it hasn't happened with me (thankfully!) It dries quickly to a satin matte finish. 


As for the concealer...I love it! It's really cheap for a concealer that works as good as this one. It has a nice coverage that covers dark circles under my eyes and I also use it as my eye primer/ base for my eyeshadows 😜

What about you...have you tried it? Let me know what you think about them!

Till next time! xoxo

9 comments:

  1. Amazing photos dear!! Products look gorgeous ♥
    xx

    https://blogvivalavida3.blogspot.rs/2017/11/banggood-wishlist.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mam ten korektor ♥ Jest idealny dla mnie ;) DObrze kryje i długo się trzyma :)

    http://najlepszy-blog-monki.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cool, I love Catrice :)

    Check out my latest blogpost: "How I Designed My First pair Of Shoes"
    https://evaredson.blogspot.it/2017/11/i-designed-my-first-pair-of-shoes-in.html

    xx
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute post, lovely photos xx
    www.basicallyalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos. I love loveee these products from Catrice! I actually use them in my daily make up, I am very satisfied. Great post! :)

    I follow you.
    Wishing you a wonderful weekend, dear!
    Kisses from Croatia :)

    What's up, Ivy?
    Instagram
    ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love both and I've been using them ever since it came out!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2016 Lexis Littleworld , Blogger