Saturday, October 21, 2017

My first cooperation - Zaful wishlist

Hi loves!
In my posts I usually write about makeup but a week ago I got an email from zaful and decided to take part in a cooperation with this online shop. They have huge selection of sweaters, jackets  that will be amazing for autumn and other amazing things in every color, style and badget. It also has a great plus size clothes selection. Following the latest trend in fashion, the store offers a wide range of well designed, high quality clothes.
The store also offers a wide range of accessories and shoes ๐Ÿ˜€
It's my first cooperation with this online store but hopefully not the last one. I'm really excited to get the things that I want ๐Ÿ’—

Please click on the links below or the pics!

Here is my wishlist:







What do you think? Do you know zaful?

Till next time! xoxo

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations for your first cooperation.
    Nice selections. Love the sky colour jacket.
    Fashionista2020

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation darling! I'm so happy cause your first cooperation! That's great! Wonderful selection, so nice and interesting items! Big like for post!

    New post is on my blog! Visit me, Maleficent

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!
    The items are great, they look warm and comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great wishlist! Love the second jumper!

    https://darijadujovic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great wishlist, darling! I adore the jacket. xx

    My last post here: http://fallingforvogue.blogspot.com.es/2017/10/basicos-con-tendencias.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. good post!
    if you pick up dresses,glamchase bridesmaid dress choice reviews gives you amazing choices.
    http://www.glamchase.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely sweaters you have in there. It has its style. More of these please.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Most of you must be on a rigorous hunt to get yourself the freshest designer bridal lehenga for your wedding day. But did you manage to find yourself the perfect one till now? Check out unique and designer BRIDAL LEHENGA

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2016 Lexis Littleworld , Blogger