Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Plaisir Box from Zoeva

Hi loves!
This time I wanted to show you my latest purchase... So a while ago I saw this I guess you can say a limited edition box - it's called a PLAISIR BOX. It contained 3 palettes by Zoeva Cosmetics. I saw it and of course like me, I decided to buy it...it was supposed to be kinda like my Christmas/ birthday present ๐Ÿ˜‹ YES! Birthday present cause I've turned 24 recently ๐Ÿ˜† So this will be a short post, I still want to play more with them, but after using these palettes for some time I can now tell that they work really good. The eyeshadows are creamy and they blend well... so soon I will give you a post with looks created with them ๐Ÿ’•

So that's what the box looks like:


And the palettes:



Here's a pic with all the palettes open to show you the colours combination they have:



And now some pics to show you each palette up close  and how the swatches look like:
1. BLANC FUSION

2. CARAMEL MELANGE

3. COCOA BLEND


What do you think about them? Do you know Zoeva palettes? 
Let me know!


Till next time! xoxo



10 comments:

  1. Amazing post dear, I really like it!
    Your blog is amazing, we should follow each other on GFC. Let me know in the comments on my blog. xoxo

    http://lifella2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Znam te paletki lecz nigdy nie miaล‚am okazji ich testowaฤ‡! :)

    Zapraszam CAKEMONIKA :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely shades. I like that Blanc fusion. Perfect for day and night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shades!Perfect for a present.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's a great gift for yourself. Belated happy birthday dear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The packaging looks expensive...the palette looks expensive. I'm just in full awe of this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this is expensive, but looks nice.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2016 Lexis Littleworld , Blogger