Thursday, December 14, 2017

ZAFUL order

Hi loves!
My academic year is in full swing...I have to work on my MA thesis which means I don't have that much time for anythig 😢 But still I decided that it's time to finally show you my order from ZAFUL 😘
A week ago I got home and it turned out that my  order was there waiting for me. 
So Zaful is an online shop where you can find so many things you can buy...from clothes, shoes, to sccessories and beauty stuff.  This store offers them with affordable prices. They are not the lowest but also not the biggest, to be honest they are quite similar to the ones I have to pay in every other store here in Poland. Of course there are so many bargains you can find! You can even buy up to 90% off and I think that this is really amazing. Whithin the framework of my cooperation with this store I could choose things I wanted to get up to a specific amount of money. Since the start I was thinking of choosing a jacket, sweater and something out of the accesories range - I went for earrings.
Here are the things I got:

1. Let's start with these EARRINGS. I got them simply because I thought that they would go amazing with my sweater. They look stunning and will be great to wear on special occasions. Just look at them, aren't they cute? 😍


2. The next thing I ordered is this burgundy SWEATER. I just looove the colour of this sweater. It feels really nice. It's made with great material and is incredibly warm. It will be wonderful for when the weather gets colder. There are kinda ripped parts to make it more grungy and they give it a nice vibe. This item is actually my favourite out of all. Definately five stars. I got it in the same size as the jacket.




 

3. Last but not least.... this 2 in 1 JACKET . It's super cute, looks almost exactly like in the photo. However - the inside sweatshirt part is actually not attached, its a separate sweatshirt vest, which is a bit odd but also not that bad when you think about it. Thanks to this you get to decide if you want to wear the vest or if you want to wear the jacket only. Also the pockets aren't real, which was a disappointment. I love to have pockets in my jackets to keep my phone there or simply to put my hands in when I'm colder 😋 If it had real pockets I would give it five stars but right now I give it four/ four and a half. I also got it in the size 2xl because I wanted it to be a maxi one.





So what do you think about the items I got? Do you know Zaful
Let me know in the comments below!

Till next time! xoxo

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sweater rocks! Beautiful collection dear! ♥

    https://colourfulmadness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loved the sweater!
    im already following your blog!

    REILLIZA ||| I N S T A G R A M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heyy!!! Love the make up!!!
    I followed your blog, can you please visit and follow mine??~
    pimentamaisdoce.blogspot.pt
    kisses <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Zaful items..Nice Earrings so sassy. Keep posting for more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like the pink earrings.Looks cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post, especially the sweater I like it.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2016 Lexis Littleworld , Blogger