Tuesday, January 16, 2018

My GAMISS order

Hi loves!
Recently I've had some major family problems and also I still have to work on my MA thesis and prepare for my exams so that's why I'm posting this review only now 😢 I have some time now so I decided that it's time to finally show you my order from GAMISS😘

So Gamiss is an online shop where you can find so many things you can buy for men and women. Clothes, shoes, sccessories and beauty stuff.  This store offers them with fairly affordable prices. Of course there are also so many bargains you can find very often! You can even buy up to 90% off and I think that this is really amazing. 

Whithin the framework of my cooperation with this store I could choose things I wanted to get up to a specific amount of money.
Here are the things I got:

1. Let's start with these beautiful EARRINGS. I got them simply because I thought that they were sooo gorgeous. They look stunning and will be great to wear on special occasions. Just look at them, aren't they cute? I got to wear them on my New Years Eve party and they looked amazing with my little black dress 😍


2. The second thing I bought was this DRESS. I got this one for my mom. She loves dresses that are more oversize. I choosed this black dress that had these geometrical pattern. 


3. The next thing I got were these SHOES😋 I just love this type of shoes... they are so comfortable and keep my feet warm. I got them in black: 

4. During my search for clothes I saw this great HOODIE!! I just love the graphic on it, sooo I thought to get 2 hoodies, one for me and one for my friend 💗 


5. The weather was getting colder when I had my order, so I wanted to buy myself a SCARF. I got a big blanket scarf. It's so warm 😍


So that's my Gamiss order. What do you think about it?


Till next time! xoxo

10 comments:

  1. I might check on that Gamiss site. Nice clothes and boots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes one would look so gorgeous wearing that beautiful earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The red hoodie is hot! Woop, that is lovely dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely haul! I like the black dress with white and pink design in it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m a constant reader of your blog. This is just what I wanted to read right now :) I love the earrings btw very delicate, yet elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog as usual. Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute scarf! Very nice post.Keep sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2016 Lexis Littleworld , Blogger