Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Valentine's Day Rosegal wishlist


Hi loves! 
How are you doing? I recently discovered ROSEGAL, which is a free shipping worldwide clothing brand. 
Last evening I finally had enough time between my exams to check what's new at  Rosegal. I'm sure you all will enjoy the latest collection. What's more there is another chance to buy a Best Valentines Gift, something cheapper because of Valentine's Day in February --> it's coming fast 💗. If you celebrate this day just look at Rosegal Valentines Gift. Just find the Best Valentines Gift 2018 for you or your loved one or for yourself and enjoy the valentine's bargains, that you can access with a code to get the things you want without paying too much. For example here you can find some beautiful dresses that are perfect for this special day!

I picked out for you few dresses (also in plus size) which you can wear for a date on that special day. My favourite colours - as you can see - are of course black and burgundy:


Plus Size High Low Off Shoulder Lace Dress 

3.
A Line Lace Trim Vintage Skater Dress
  
Cold Shoulder Half Sleeve Plus Size Dress

So what do you think about the pieces I picked out? 
Let me know!
Till next time! xoxo


https://www.rosegal.com/promotion-Valentines-day-special-65.html?lkid=12735143

17 comments:

  1. This is an amazing selection! Great wishlist dear ♥
    Have a lovely day!

    The best quotes from books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Like your blog!
    Following you! Follow back!

    http://pieces-of-fantasy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both dresses are amazing! Great choice :)
    Have a nice day
    My blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect post dear!
    Fight back Flow!
    https://myperfectstylee.blogspot.rs 😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the red dress. Great post, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picks!Like that second dress for valentine occasion. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely dresses.Perfect for special occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely choice of dresses. The second dress is my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like every details of the dresses. Great share!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The dresses are well design and looks so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Valentine's Day fashion picks!
    All four of the dresses you picked look pretty.
    I especially like the flared swingy appearance of the Rosegal lace inset off-the-shoulder vintage flare dress (dress number one).

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Everyone Here,
    My Name is Dylan Brandon, I'm from the UK and I was once a Breast Cancer patient.
    Until the day my doctor recommended Dr Itua Herbal Remedy to me on how he uses Herbal medicines to cure all kinds of disease, I was very inst rested on his herbal remedy because I was very sick at that moment and I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer. I took the risk to take his treatment.
    I contacted him on Email and explained my situation to him, he kindly told me how it works and also how I can purchase his herbal product through his website www.drituaherbalcenter.com/shop. A week later the herbal medicines were shipped to me through courier service, I drank his herbal medicines for four weeks and I was healed, cured from Breast Cancer.
    It was so marvelous that even my friends with Breast/Prostate Cancer also contacted Dr Itua for herbal products and they are all cured as well with Dr Itua Herbal Medicines, I do not know how many Sick people are here today or who have not yet read this. I pray god should let you see this to know there is wellness for you. He guaranties me that he can cure the listed diseases like Bladder cancer,Brain cancer,Hiv,Herpes,
    Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer, lymphoma
    Intestinal cancer,Breast Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Brain Tumor,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Tach Diseases,Leukemia,Liver cancer,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Adrenal cancer.Bile duct cancer,Bone cancer ,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Dr Itua Herbal Center Contact,Email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for sharing such a information. If you are looking for luxury salon in jaipur then you must visit Style 'N' Scissors once.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2016 Lexis Littleworld , Blogger