Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Makeup time #3

Hi loves!
I'm coming to you today witha a new makeup post using Morphe 25A and Makeup Revolution Flawless palettes 💗 Hope you'll like the looks I created!

1. First we have a orange makeup made with the Morphe 25A palette. I also used my ardell demi wispies lashes. As for my face I used my favourite Catrice HD Liquid Coverage foundation and a concealer from the same brand (I wrote about them in my previous post). I've also used a matte lipstick in crayon from Golden Rose 😋





2. The second look is more subtle...I choosed the Flawless palette on this one only. I used brown, burgundy and gold eyeshadows this time. And the lashes are just like in previous makeup, from Ardell.




3. The last makeup is way darker than 1 and 2. I decided to go for a brown/ burgundy look and added a eyeliner to it. As for the whole makeup I used the same products I did with the first makeup. 😘
 




What do you think about the looks I created? Do you like them? Which one best? 
Let me know what you think!

TIll next time! xoxo

10 comments:

  1. Lovely makeup dear!! Absolutely gorgeous! ♥
    xoxo

    https://blogvivalavida3.blogspot.rs/2017/11/books-books-books.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely makeup dear!! Absolutely gorgeous! ♥
    maybe you need
    prom dresses 2018 for party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pierwszy i ostatni makijaż podoba mi się najbardziej!!!

    Zapraszam cakemonika.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your eyes are super beautiful, I look at them and they give me peace! And the way you did your makeup... SIMPLY STUNNING!!

    http://justohana.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful makeup, and you have such a beautiful eyes, dear!

    I'm following you. I would be very thankful if you could follow me, too, I'm a newbie blogger! ;)

    BLOG | IG | FB | BLOVIN'

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lubię metaliczne i iskrzace cienie :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great and natural look!You blend your shadows pretty well😍 I followed your blog, hope u can do the same 😄
    https://sweet16blackpoetry.blogspot.rs/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you can be a make up artist!You blend those shades well. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2016 Lexis Littleworld , Blogger