Saturday, July 1, 2017

Makeup Revolution Flawless Palette


Hi loves!
Sooo as this is my first "real" post I wanted to share with you my latest purchase. I actually bought this a couple of days ago 😜 It's from one of my favourite brands - Makeup Revolution. It's the MUR Ultra 32 shade Eyshadow Palette - Flawless πŸ’—



The packaging is very simple but perfectly nice for a product of that price. The black, plastic palette comes in a rosegold box, and it contains 32 eyeshadows and a mirror that is sooo big...that's great and I love that it is as big as that. There’s no applicator or a brush, but that's no issue for me. Honestly it’s actually a good thing…it means no waste of space. I prefer using my own brushes anyway. Overall the case looks neat, nice and it closes easily.


The Flawless palette is full of a stunning mix of neutrals, reds, smoky dark shades, pinks and coppery golds. Its just anything a girl like me could ever wish for when it comes to eyeshadows and palettes.


I love the colour selection, and the pigmentation, as I tried it on my hand - as you can see (only some of the colours…not all of them) - is amazing for its price point. And according to  my fellow beautybloggers' reviews, the quality is actually top notch.
I'm thrilled with this palette and I can’t wait to actually try it and see for myself if it's really good. I will give you an update and my final review of this palette and probably some photos of the makeup that I will create with it. What do you think about this one? Let me know.

Till next time! xoxo
 

7 comments:

  1. Amazing post dear, I like it ^_^
    I'm following you #7, would you like to follow me back, I would be glad? ♥
    www.limitededitionlady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm addicted to your makeup posts *_*
    I'm following you now :), I would be so glad if you follow me back! ♥

    https://blogvivalavida3.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you dear <3 It means a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog post! Thanks for sharing. This palette looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shades are lovely and that packaging is impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Am I correct that most of the shades here are metallic? I think the shades are very usable because there is no extreme bright ones.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2016 Lexis Littleworld , Blogger