Tuesday, July 4, 2017

FLAWLESS palette - look #1

Hi! 😘
In my last post I promised that I would give you a look that I would create with the Makeup Revolution FLAWLESS Palette. Soo I tried it out and this is what I came up with:


It's not too dark, it's a simple look actually. I am not a pro, I'm self-taught...but to be honest, I think that it turned out quite good 😏 There are 32 eyeshadow colours in this palette overall. There are 5 matte shades and the rest of them are more mettalic and shimery. All in all you get  for example some transition colours, browns, golds and also blue, icy and cranberry colours. Thanks to that you can create sooo many looks. 
And before I forget!...I used my Catrice HD Concealer in the colour 010 Porcelain as my eyeshadow base. I'm kinda doing it for a while now...It helps me to hold my eyeshadows on my lids all day long 😉


Here we have a swatch of the shades that I used. From the left we have (with numbers): Pure Chocolate (25), Highlite (4), Red Night (27), Burgundy Nights (29), Night (32), Almost There (9) and I also used Paper (1) but I haven't swatched it 😅



The shadows itself have more of a creamy feeling. There wasn't a lot of fallout while creating this look and the shades are very blendable - at east the colours I have used with this look blended perfectly fine. The pigmentation is stunning. They wear beautifuly and last for a long time. I'm very impressed so far but I definatelly have to play more with this palette because I wasn't able to try all of the shades yet.


But so far I really like it! And what do you think about it? Have you tried this palette? Give me your thoughts about this one 😘 

Till next time! xoxo

Follow me on instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lexis_littleworld/ 💕

2 comments:

Copyright © 2016 Lexis Littleworld , Blogger